Wednesday 24 November 2010

Okai Chisato: 1st Solo DVD Trailer: FINALLY!


It's FINALLY HERE!

Well technically it isn't because we only have the trailer, but thanks to the new youtube channel that H!P kindly made for C-ute, we get a trailer or the first official solo DVD tat is the making of for Okai's first official Photo Book which I aim to get my hands on.

Chisato is just THAT awesome people. So, let's have a pic spam of this advertisement of the PB, shall we?

The opening of the 'commercial' shows our lovely Chisato sitting at a train station in a school uniform. Oh she's so beautiful! She then slowly turns her head..
And we have Chisato facing the camera! We also get the title of the DVD which is, in my opinion, pretty good as an opening sequence to the advertisement of he DVD and hopefully the proper opening. I guess it adds a bit of class (in my opinion).
nd then it fades into CHISATO LEGS! Man, Chisato... you have some nice pins there... you are living proof that not all the H!P girls are stick thin... you and Risako, that is.

Anyways, as we look at her legs the camera slowly rises up her body, and we come face to face with Chisato herself.

She can see you! Oh she is so beautiful!

We then cut to the other side of Chisato, and the camera man edges ever so closely to her to capture her beautiful face...

She caught him! Oh Chisato, you are just beautiful... (I keep saying that, but she really is) I do love how she's just smiling slightly towards the camera, almost like she's happy about catching him looking at her.

Bikini Time! We are then cut to this piece of awesomeness... Chisato running in a beautiful bikini... pink and turquoise really suit her, and it's fun to watch her run... in a bikini... ;P

Can you blame me for taking a second pic of this? Though it isn't easy to capture pics off youtube when the object you are viewing is in full motion..

And we then fade into Chisato laying in a hammock, her hand in front of the camera. She takes her hand away a few times and brings it back towards the camera as the hammock swings, laughing and smiling. Oh, Chisato... BTW the words on her bikini say 'Cute & Sweet'. Oh so true, Chisato...

Back to cutting to the next scene! This time, Chisato is by the sea~ So obviously she's on a beach and there she is posing. Chisato you beauty... :o side boob! I think Chisato is one of the few H!P members with actual boobage?

She looks at us again! She looks absolutely stunning here... even if it is a screen-capped pic...

Now, observe...

... :o

 .. o-o
... O 3O

... HOT.DAMN!

Now that's what I'm looking foward to in the PB, and a load of other Wota, too...


Now we have a beautiful sunset scene with Chisato, still on the beach, but still looking beautiful. She suits the sunset scene in my opinion...

And she smiles! I do adore that smile of hers... it makes her even more beautiful than she already is. Her nose is cute, too.

Chisato, bathing in the sunset light as she sits in a tree... beauty... beautiful = 3=

I enjoy this scene; more Chisato in a BIKINI! She's just walking in front of the camera man (obviously) but she faces forwards first and then turns to give us Okai booty! YAAY!

Now we have her in front of a waterfall; with slightly damp hair I guess. I like this but she does not move! Me like movement! Even if it s a bitch to screen cap when she moves.

Oh, hello there Chisato!


Beautiful as always....

She's giving me the come hither look... and you guys, too.


 Oh look, Chisato noticed her boobage.

 And now for the good stuff...
The camera starts to go across Chisato's body starting fro her toes...


And then her legs and butt and tummy - what a lovely tummy.

And then finally we see her beautiful face and her bust... Oh Chisato...


And we then end with her smiling before the video fades to black and the dates for the release of the PB come up in white writing with a back background.


SO all in all this video took over 2 minutes and it was definitely the best 2 minutes of my teenage life. I was already sold on buying the PB before hand, but this advertisement for the PB just made me want to buy it more.. From the beginning I enjoyed seeing her posing, until the very end where we just got to see how gorgeous she looks in a bikini. It is very nice to finally see Chisato taking the spot light for once, and hopefully she will spawn a second PB after this one because she certainly deserves it; she's getting more and more popular (Thank goodness!) and she's one awesome singer as well as very beautiful.

You should check out the video yourself to see if you like it or not; personally I think that it was beautifully made (then again it has Chisato in it - and I love me some Chisato goodness) though the song got on my nerves a bit - I would have preferred Chisato speaking or a C-ute song in the background, but meh, we can't all be winners, right?

Reminds me of Appare Kaiten Zushi where we lost out... :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxmnzDst6-8

No comments:

Post a Comment