Tuesday 20 December 2011

Get Out The Chicken Suits!!! - 'Pyoko Pyoko Ultra' radio rip!!!


On the eighth day of Christmas, Santa-san sent to me... Pyoko Pyoko Ultra! Chick-Chick-Chick-Chicken~

One thing that I rarely do on this blog is talk about radio rips. But that's generally because Radio rips aren't full, and I would rather listen to the full song and watch the PV. However, after waiting so bloody long for a preview of ANYTHING from Morning Musume, I decided to listen to this radio rip when it popped up on my facebook news feed.

FINALLY!!!


Now, if you're one of these people who generally don't listen to these radio rips and patiently wait for the full PV to come out, then I won't spoil it for you...

Though I have a feeling that Tsunku's sex noises have returned. Surprise!


The song sounds, from what I can hear, very promising, though I hear far too much Riho.

I will get over the fact that little-miss-auto tune gets lines she doesn't deserve... I may be fine with the fact that they are pushed and get lines, but it doesn't mean that I think they deserve them or sound good.


SO! Enjoy the radio rip if you listen to stuff like this!

I think that, when the full version comes out, I will be addicted to the song!

The thing that I am anticipating the most, though, is the PV. I mean, what the hell are they gonna be doing in those costumes!? Cock fights or pecking for grain!?

Oh well, we'll wait for that PV and see what it brings, but for now, let's enjoy this song preview and pray for more to come out soon!!!


Chiima~


PING!!! International Wota Recommended Reading: December 20th, 2011

2 comments:

  1. ...

    You don't like Riho's voice either? :D I thought I was the only one! I agree, I do wish they'd lay off giving her lines (can't they just make her lead dancer or something?)

    When I heard the preview I have to say I was... surprised. I'm not if sure it was in a good way or a bad way though... I'll wait until I hear the full song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nia I was never really a fan of Riho's voice to begin with - she didn't sound as good as Fukumura or Zukki, in my opinion, and she seems rather auto-tune heavy in the few songs she has been in. She is an excellent dancer, and I agree, they should make her a lead dancer.

    With the preview, I was a bit 'EH?' on it at first, but it's grown on me quickly. I just need to hear the rest of it! XD

    ReplyDelete