Tuesday 19 June 2012

Nakazawa Yuko: MILF-to-Be!


Nakazawa Yuko is FREAKIN' PREGNANT, GUYS!!!


Former Morning Musume member, Nakazawa Yuko, has officially announced that she is 5-months pregnant. Earlier this year, Nakazawa married on April 1st. Now, she has surprised her fans by announcing her 5-month pregnancy, and had announced it during her 39th Birthday live.

She also reported the joyful news on her blog:

Finally, I am 5-months pregnancy, and it is a stable period, so the day I could announce it to everyone is here. This is my first experience, and I am anxious and feeling uneasy everyday, but at same time, I’m feeling joyful to become a mother.” 
She continued, “From now on, delivering a healthy baby will be my first priority. I will keep working as I carefully consider my condition.
OMFG, YES!

I honestly wasn't expecting this news, especially not so soon after Yuko ad gotten married... actually, becase of her age, I wasn't actually expecting it at all.

My sister informed me of the news actually, because before Tokyohive had updated about it, I had already checked for updates and saw nothing of interest (bar one post on Mayuyu) and so this came as a total surprise when my sister called me and told me that Nakazawa Yuko was pregnant.

Seriously, I'm so. Bloody. HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

This has to be one of the most joyful things to read! I think that this is the happiest I've been since finding out that Yuko was getting married, which I am sure surprised a lot of people. Now, she is having a baby! Who wouldn't be excited, who wouldn't be surprised?

The part that I am the most happy about is that Yuko is 5 months pregnant - that is a good sign, because the 4 month period can be the scariest, as you have every chance of losing the baby. And, as Yuko is nearing her 40's, it's a lot more difficult for an older woman to have a baby. Thankfully Yuko is doing well, and I hope that she continues to stay healthy and to care for herself, her husband and her future child!

 Honestly, I am absolutely beside myself with joy! Nakazawa is one of the most deserving people to have a baby, so I am really excited for the baby to be born!

And, on that note, I wonder what gender the baby will be? Mamba-Pon is betting that it's a girl, and has even betted £10 on it with me (of her own accord, damnit u.u), so I have no choice but to choose a boy! Fun times...

This means I will lose money... I don't bet for a reason!

Anyway, congratulations to the latest ex-Morning Musume MILF-to-Be! I hope for Yuko to have a happy and healthy pregnancy!


Source

Chiima~


PING!!! Idolminded Recommended Reading: June 19th, 2012

2 comments:

  1. TYPO!! You said 29th birthday event at the top ^^

    I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR YUU-CHAN. Like you, I wasn't expecting this at ALL, but she'll make a good mommy ^^ Under that hard yankii exterior, she really is a sweet heart <3

    --I have a feeling it'll be a girl ^^ I almost want it to be a girl so SHE AND BABYTTY (Mikitty's son) CAN BE CHILDHOOD FRIENDS AND GO TO SCHOOL TOGETHER AND PLAY TOGETHER AND FALL IN LOVE AND SPAWN ULTRA YANKII BABIES--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOREVER 29 XD BUT THANKS GURL YOU SAVED ME 8D <3

      And I know, so happy! GIRL NEEDS THIS BABY <3 I bet she will spoil that baby a lot :D

      OMFG YANKII BABIES XD BUT THAT MEANS I LOSE THE BET TOO IF IT BE A GIRL, NO MATTER HOW MUCH ME WANTS IT TO BE A GIRL :F

      Delete