Friday 6 July 2012

Happy Birthday Ikuta Erina!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


Morning Musume's Ikuta Erina is now 15 years old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIPON!!!


Jump to find MORE! <3



Eripon is one of my favourite Morning Musume members, so of course I am happy that her birthday is here and I can spend the day thinking about her! I adore her - she's energetic, gorgeous and quite funny as well. I love how she acts, and I absolutely adore her Wota persona around Gaki! There is so much to love about this girl, I can't say it all at once >3<

Eripon, you are 15 today, so Happy Birthday~ I hope that you get everything you want - mostly Gaki orientated, ne? - as well as hoping that you get to see Gaki today as well! Please keep smiling brightly and looking cool in videos! Soon, you will grow into a mature and sekushii Wota-Idol~

Eripon, daisuki!

Look, even Lord Gaki made a little collage for Eripon's birthday >3< It. Is. ADORABLE!


Seriously, the picture in the middle - WIN XD I love how Gaki did it, she really must have had fun finding the right pictures to use - especially the graduation version~

Anyway...

THIS CALLS FOR A PIC SPAM OF MY DARLING!~ HOI!

-prepares barricade-






































































Happy Birthday, Eripon! And to everyone: MWAHAHAHAHAHA PIC SPAM!

Chiima~ -runs and hides-

No comments:

Post a Comment